Don’t do it all on your own
It’s hard running your own business, it’s even harder when you try to do it all by yourself.
Being in a group of like-minded individuals will enable you to learn from the struggles and mistakes of others and also from their successes.
It creates an opportunity for you to take a step out of the business and look at it from a height you can only climb to with the help of others.
Frequently Asked Questions
ProfitPro offers three different membership options: Membership, Mastermind, and Boardroom. Each option provides distinct benefits and access levels as described below:
- Access to ProfitPro’s online learning resources, including educational videos, articles, and webinars.
- Participation in a private online community for networking and knowledge sharing.
- Monthly Q&A sessions with industry experts.
- Discounts on select OmniPro events and courses.
- All benefits of the Membership option.
- Exclusive access to small group mastermind sessions facilitated by experienced mentors.
- Additional in-depth educational content and resources.
- Priority support and personalized guidance.
- All benefits of the Mastermind option.
- Exclusive access to a high-level boardroom group for advanced strategic discussions.
- Intensive mentorship and guidance from industry leaders.
- Priority access to OmniPro events, workshops, and training programs.
We hope it lasts a lifetime but ProfitPro memberships last for a minimum of 6 months and are ongoing and will continue until cancelled by you or Terminated by ProfitPro
By subscribing to ProfitPro, you agree to pay the recurring subscription fee associated with your chosen membership option. The subscription will automatically renew on a monthly basis, until you cancel your membership. By signing up for membership you must agree to join the program for a minimum of 6 months.
You authorize us to charge the applicable subscription fee to the payment method you provide during the sign-up process. The payment method must be valid and authorized for recurring payments.
We may change the subscription fees for ProfitPro memberships from time to time. Any price changes will be communicated to you in advance, and you will have the option to cancel your membership if you do not agree to the new fees.
All subscription fees are exclusive of any applicable taxes, which will be added to the total amount charged, as required by law.
Yes you can. Depending on your membership here are details of cancellation
- a) b) Membership: Members subscribed to the Membership option may cancel their membership by providing written notice at least 30 days in advance of the desired cancellation date. Written notice can be sent via email to [email protected]. If you wish to cancel your membership inside of your 6 month signing up period, you must pay the balance remaining on your subscription for those first 6 months.
- Mastermind and Boardroom: Members subscribed to the Mastermind or Boardroom options may cancel their membership by providing written notice at least 3 months in advance of the desired cancellation date. Written notice can be sent via email to [email protected].
- c) No Refunds: Unless required by law, we do not provide refunds for any subscription fees already paid.
- Raised their prices
- Doubled their profits
- Doubled their turnover
- Halved their working hours
- Doubled their annual leave
- Doubled their team
- Fired some team members
- Got other team members performing
- Fired some clients
- Transformed their client base to only work with ideal clients
- Started attracting more ideal better priced clients
- Prepared their firm for exit
- Fell in love with their business again
- Gained the confidence to keep moving forward
- Made decisions and took the necessary actions to win their lives back
- Put a bit of joy and fun back into being an accountancy business owner
You are your No.1 client so we hope that you create the space to invest whatever time it needs to get the results you want. The more time you put in the better the results you are likely to get. At a minimum you need to be prepared to invest 2 hours a week but the more time you spend on this the quicker you will make progress and get closer to where you want your business to be
The session times vary depending on the programme you are on or the membership you are in. We understand that accountants have busy diaries so we schedule everything well in advance so that you know when and where you need to be.
Our typical programme length is 6 modules over 8 weeks. The good news is that you will have access for 12 months and can complete the programme in your own time when suits you as everything is recorded. In our memberships you get access to all our programmes and we hope you stay with us as a member for years.
No everything we do apart from our annual 2 day in person retreat for our Mastermind Members can be done remotely
All memberships are monthly pay as you go and there are single pay or multi-pay options for all programmes.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our products and services. If 30 days in having attended the calls and consumed the material you do not believe that you can get a return on your monthly investment we will refund your first months subscription. No questions. No quibble.
For our memberships once you have completed the first 6 month period you can cancel your subscription at any time once you give the appropriate notice. For the ProfitPro Membership the notice period is 30 days and for the ProfitPro Mastermind and Boardroom the notice period is 90 days.